T.V, Radio and Newspaper advertising are not as effective as before. WHY? … the world has relocated to the social media. People now spend more time with their phones and hand-held devices than with the TV, radio or newspaper. … no wonder multinational companies like CNN, the World bank, MTN, GTBank and most celebrities are getting very active on Facebook and Twitter. IMAGINE YOU.
Imagine you becoming a social media pro
Imagine you tweeting like a pro
Imagine you moving from 50 Twitter followers to 2,000 in few weeks
Imagine companies chasing after you with offers to be their social media manager (* 3 high-profile Lagos companies are currently in my radar)
Imagine you becoming a recognized brand both on & off the social media
Imagine the transformation that will happen to you & your business after the:
- Explanation of all Twitter terms such as RT, favourite, handle, tweep, trending topic, DM, handle, etc.
- 5 smart strategies to gain at least 1,000 followers in 4 weeks
- One sure way to get lots of celebrities to follow you
- How to get companies to pay you to manage their social media platforms. The World Bank recently recruited social media managers
- How to convert your Twitter handle to your online shop
- Using the Twitter and the social media for personal and business branding
- How to track those who unfollow you on Twitter
- How to make yourself trend on Twitter
- How to use Twitter to stream live events such as church services, political campaigns & elections
- How to drive massive traffic to your blogs & websites using Twitter
- How to automate your Twitter handle to tweet even when you ‘re offline
AKWA-IBOM SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT.
Date: Saturday, June 29 2013.
Venue: Daarty Hotels & Suites. D Line Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo.
Time: 10 am prompt
No Access Fee BUT registration is COMPULSORY.
Secure your SEAT NOW:
Enquiries? 08129497098 or BB pin: 32DFCD68.
Wouldn’t you rather become a social media geek???
This Event is powered by Xtreme Xcellence Consulting & Supoorted by lots of well-meaning organisations & individual.
~ Treasure K. (Convener)
We are building a platform of knowledge, information, & networking for forward thinking & enterprising young people as well as Brands across the #South-South & beyond!